1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Ever Been Tempted?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Symon Moore, Aug 14, 2019.

1. There was a Ducati one on here recently that was a con - the guy was a bit of a nonce too and got upset with someone :innocent:
    They have clauses that if the target isn't reached they can bail out and offer a lesser prise i.e. if 5 x the value isn't achieved they can run with the money anyway. They are largely cvnts who run them (read an article recently saying so and highlighting to con get outs) - but I have not read the terms of this particular one, can anyone be bothered :bucktooth: it might be more genuine :eyes:

2. Would any other members like to start such a business? I'm kinda into the idea... the world is full of gullible types and I'm not fond of this persistent skintness...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Can we have a raffle section on the forum El T :thinkingface:

4. Are you offering up one of your motorcycles;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It could be done as a forum thing, where the seller only gains say 10% of market value and everyone gets a genuine and fare chance. The problem being, is legal to do as a private seller and if the amount isn't reached how are a couple of thousand £5's returned :sob:

6. A huge headache for admin i guess......forget i ever mentioned it:confused:

7. OK

(I didn't mean they administered it but what a good idea, give him something to do in retirement :):upyeah:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dealing with you is kind of a raffle :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. You only deal with me when you get the coffee's in :kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information