1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Fancy A Ride Out / Meet @ Squires On Saturday?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Just had a quick look on the map and looks good to me :bucktooth:

See you at Ferrybridge around 10am on Saturday then if we don't speak before :upyeah:

2. Not from Cawood to Church Fenton via Rythre :)
    It’s more of a little 2 Stroke road than a booming v twin, but good fun :bucktooth:

3. Cool :cool::upyeah:

4. Looks like it’s going to be pissing it down! :confused:

5. Met office looks OK at the moment :thinkingface:

Screenshot_2018-09-20-22-38-32.jpeg

6. My phone says no rain Saturday :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Still no rain forecast for tomorrow:

IMG_4744.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  8. Brrrr, shiver. Back early sunday, otherwise i would have joined you.

EB5EAEC2-D2A7-415B-9890-6AE284D040EC.png

9. I think @bettes was just scaremongering and trying to get out of being designated tab supplier for the morning... Next he'll be telling us the fork lift required for getting his bike out has gone missing :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Trouble is if he ain’t got Hell T to follow he gets lots at the end of his street :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  11. No forklift needed now lads. Things have moved on. My bike has at least. From the warmth and comfort at work to the deepest, darkest recesses of my cellar!
    1FD79A3F-E6FE-43DA-B7E6-2F71D60BF48A.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  12. I’m no good I’m afraid chaps. Busy weekend for me, which is sad as we’re running out of decent ones... :(

13. (I am around until Thursday next week though if anyone’s fancying a bez about)

14. Just checked the forecast again and still looks fine and dandy :upyeah:

Time to get dressed and take the dogs out for a run before getting ready and meeting @greencat Chris at 8.30 for the ride up to Ferrybridge.

See you there around 10am chaps :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Have a good un lads. I got a call out last night anyway so working while 12.

16. Pulled a muscle in my back last night :mad: just dropping some tablets an soldiering on :innocent:
    Hope the hub behaves :thinkingface: see you at 10 :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cu you all at ferry bridge .....heated grips on full. I'm charging if you want to warm up when I stop!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Great morning ride out, great to have a catch-up/meet a couple of new faces over a few coffee's.

The weather wasn't quite as warn as forecast and I'm bloody glad I turned around and went back in the house to swap summer gloves for winter ones before leaving.

As seems to be the norm this year, not all the temperamental Italian's made it unfortunately :( Hope you get the issue sorted diagnosed and sorted quickly @its me Errol...

It was great to meet both yourself (even if only briefly) and Graham (sorry graham don't know your name on here)... Good mix of bikes though and hopefully everyone got home safely following (hope the hub behaved on the way home too Stu) :)

@bettes, you owe me big time after me having to step up to the plate and take over responsibility of keeping @Exige's Nicotine level is check!

WP_20180922_10_51_31_Pro.jpg

WP_20180922_10_50_43_Pro.jpg

WP_20180922_10_59_50_Pro.jpg

WP_20180922_10_50_30_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  19. Was some interesting stuff at sherburn today and a burned out bus on way back to leeds, the Honda scooter was an oddball

IMG_3413.JPG

IMG_3414.JPG

IMG_3421.JPG

IMG_3422.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  20. Was cold too

IMG_3420.JPG

IMG_3424.JPG

IMG_3419.JPG

IMG_3432.JPG

IMG_3430.JPG

IMG_3431.JPG