1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Fancy A Ride Out / Meet @ Squires On Saturday?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Thanks for the memories (and fags :innocent:) got home ok with the shredding hub :):upyeah:
    Within 10 mins of getting home I got a call to the pub, jumped on the push bike, in York for 3, just got home now, going shopping for food (no food here :()
    Meeting AC tomorrow when he pops up to buy a bargain Ducati in Yorkshire :eyes: I will make sure he gets out alive :thinkingface:

IMG_4752.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi All,
    Thanks for the meet and rideout today. Thoroughly enjoyed it and good to meet everyone.
    @Ben Mallinson thanks for the invite. Unexpected outing, but was just what I needed. Was an early start, a little nippy, and the 40 ton artic on its side spewing diesel across the roundabout forced an early re-route on the way to the rendezvous point. Enjoyed the Crowle road to Goole (as always) and great to try out the Carlton to Brotherton road for the first time. Not the best, but the last section was a find.
    There were 5 at a busy Ferrybridge and the punters seemed to like the Ducs on display. Some quick introductions and then we were off. Got split up at the first roundabout and it all went a bit pear shaped as 4 tried to follow the leader who had no break light and no indicators. It made it interesting for the number two and some fustration was shown. @Exige entered a holding pattern at one roundabout to make sure we all caught up. :upyeah:By then though we were 4. :( Not knowing what had happened I thought we were going to be in deep trouble with @its me when we got to Sherburn! Sorry to hear you had bike trouble and hope it's sorted soon. Shouldn't happen to a nice 959 like that.
    @Exige took us via the Cawood Road which was unexpected. It's been years since I've ridden that road so it was nice to do it again even with the horses, cars and fallen leaves.
    Sherburn seemed relatively quite on arrival, but a lot were inside keeping warm. Still it meant no big queues to get a mug of coffee. Thanks @Exige. Good conversation followed and there were plenty of bikes to look at, but not quite as many as @Exige has at home!!! @Rebel tipped up on his newly tarted enhanced Pikes Peak Multistrada. It's going to be just as distinctive as the 749. Black leathers on a white 899 was just too monochrome to compete. Much like Graham's stealth Monster 1200 S. V nice.

From Sherburn 3 headed back to Lincolnshire via Knottingley and Goole ( the Crowle road again) and Scunthorpe. An excellent trip out. Shame it's getting to the end of my season, but hope to have a repeat sometime.
    Safe riding everyone.
    Cheers,
    Chris
    DSC_1186.JPG
    DSC_1187.JPG
    DSC_1188.JPG
    DSC_1189.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  3. You were at Snitterby with Rebel in August. I didn't get to say hello, but belatedly... "hello".

4. Hello too :)
    Hope to catch up again

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes, sorry. I was chewing Pietro's ear off about stupid German bikes and their crazy suspension. :joy:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information