1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Fancy A Week Or So Away 15th April?

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Dave, Jan 6, 2018.

1. How are they allowed on shore without a grown up :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Or a cell. Or a titty bar

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think he's standing on the pillion peg of the yellow bike

4. Guys, if you are on the ferry turn off your mobiles. They lock onto a satellite and automatically update your phone. Before you know what's hit you you have a £30-40-50 bill. Turn em off until you get to Santander.

Believe me-I've had it.

5. Oh gawd that will be too late for Chizer and he can only turn it on
    o_Oo_O

6. Doh!

7. Don't worry about our Chizzer, they have toasters on board, just worry about the others :worried:

8. Bins Viv.... .Happy now? :p

IMAG0035.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Good one Wayne, genuine Spanish bins.

That bloke in the top corner is having real trouble holding those railings up though.

#429 Sam1199, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Weird jogger types, their everywhere :rolleyes:

11. Possibility of rain over that way later today but after that you've picked a damn good week. It has been terrible.

12. Possibility of rain over that way later today but after that you've picked a damn good week. It has been terrible.

13. Morning folks. Time for some of Brittany Ferries finest fare. Sun is shining on the sea and it looks beautiful out there.

IMG_0414.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  14. We just setting off, 15 and sunny.. But still early yet..... :sun:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just had a text from my mate Steve. He won't be coming. He's had a group booking for his trail riding school this Friday. He needs to prepare and what with the 1000 mile journey up from Southern Spain he'd only have a couple of days riding with us so it isn't really worth it.

• Love You Love You x 1
  16. That's handy, 2 bins for kawasaki's, One for suzuki, one for yamaha and one for the empties the night after. The two silver bins are for ducati's as we don't do cheap sweety

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Has Chizel been arrested yet? And remember eatin's cheatin.

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. A bit chilly high up but epic roads. :D

IMAG0037.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  19. Nice mix of bikes too :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information