1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Fancy A Week Or So Away 15th April?

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Dave, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Weather and my piss poor choice of roads sadly :( Still, it's only one day hopefully :upyeah:

2. Is there no end to my photographic skills Viv :D

IMAG0044.jpg

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Blumin eck lads its been warm here today!!
    Steve

#483 Birdie, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  4. Piss up and brewery?
    :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I remember going to a race meet at oulton Park and it pissed down the whole way up there, we decided fek it lets get a b&b. Looking for a b&b when you are soaked through, tired and just want a beer and some grub is not easy. We found one dare I say at the entry level and I lost rock paper scissors on getting the top bunk.

I say lost because being 6ft 3 and then sitting on a top bunk where it is so close to a ceiling that had pointy artex on it was a foreseable disaster. We showered, warmed up and pub called so off we went.

The following morning our rooms with damp clothing smelt like a cheap hookers crutch patch, after a Friday night at the docks after the ark royal full of horny sailors had docked after being at sea for 6 months and my head, provided much mirth to my colleagues as the artex had attacked it making a Freddy Kruger attack look like a graze.

The day was raining, the racing was shite, the burgers tasted like ghandi's flip flops and the b&b beckoned once more. On the way home after being attacked by artex for the second night, it pissed down again.

All of us agreed it was probably the best weekend away for some time because no matter how bad things were, I was with my buddies and we were riding as well as none of us could stop laughing. Sometimes life is so bad it becomes funny.

I'm pretty sure most of my skin is still stuck to that artex

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Haha been there, done that. Looks great on a map sometimes. Could be worse, you could lead a desmo riser up the tightest single track, gravel-covered hairpin roads with a field at the top, eh @Dave @Pete1950
    Pmsl

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Great description, v funny.

I had a feeling it might be a bit cold up there this week. Mind you, it's a damn site warmer than last week.

Happy riding guys.

8. I hope the food and beer are still good

Red chairs outside are the ones to aim for ;)

We’re off to Picos in October if anyone wants to join us but probably staying in same hotel for 5 nights .

Weather for rest of week looking up over there so I’m sure you’ll have some good riding

• Like Like x 1
  9. I was pillion up to Oulton Park to watch BSB and it was sunny and then snowed as leaving and freezing all the way back
    I remember drying gloves off on exhaust in petrol station then stopping at the services to defrost then a warm bath when I got home
    Ah that made me smile :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  10. It happens to the best of us :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Beers in the town square

A28664B1-3790-4D9D-9968-313624ADBE0C.jpeg

12612474-09C7-472E-9EB6-E4CA5A242F26.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  12. Still working on it...

13. Chiz is proper knacked. His arms are bent to fuck!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. ermmm

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• WTF WTF x 1
  15. Ere Chiz, did you live in East London in 1992? The gangsta signs got me thinking?

16. That's what happens to your arms when you are handcuffed 1/2 the time.

• Funny Funny x 5
  17. It’s more like a straitjacket pose tbh

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yay, the lake road is open,now it's getting good. :D

IMAG0053.jpg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information