1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Going To Auto Italia, Brooklands 10th October.

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Sicilian, Sep 30, 2021.

1. As the title, anyone here going to this?

2. Your on your own by the looks of it ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Tax runs out on mine tomorrow and unless it is dry weather, I won't be there. It takes a while to clean up the 888 and after last weekend's ride to Goodwood where it got rather wet until the afternoon, I don't fancy risking it, but will keep an eye on the forecast.

4. Just seeing if I can get time off/free overnight sorted. Pani MOT on the 9th but should be fine.

5. Weather forecast is looks dry at the moment, supposed to be a mixture of sunshine and cloud.

6. would definitely have gone normally Steff, and small chance I still might.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Should be a good day out, Festival Italia at Brands Hatch was a good day out, never been to this Auto Italia show.

8. Ticket booked so I'm going. Must dig out waterproofso_O

• Like Like x 1
  9. Weather forecast looking good atm :cool:

Capture.PNG

10. That old chestnut. They don’t know what it’s doing in half an hour, let alone 9 days away, so are covering their arses!

11. Never, within these pages, have I seen better extremes of both optimism and pessimism in two adjacent posts.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Looks like my optimism is paying, forecast still looking good for next Sunday.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Probably call in to Ducati Aylesbury Saturday around lunchtime on way down to hotel for the Sunday at Brooklands. If anyone about for a brew?

14. I will try and make it. Busy week coming up and flu jab that day too (not sure what time yet).

• Like Like x 1
  15. I’m guessing Aylesbury at 1 ish.
    Depending on humans stuck to roads & available fuel sources.

16. Mrs just reminded me I have my mum and dad coming on Sat so that’s me out. Next time.

17. I've been before when I had a MV. Ago was there and signed my mates bike. It was a good day, promised myself I'd go back for a proper look around the museum etc.
    Doubt I'll make it this year, the superlight isn't running and the 600ss played up last time out. Can't bring myself to turn up on a Triumph.

18. Go on, turn up. Don't want to be wandering around on my own. I might end up buying something:astonished:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information