1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Going To Auto Italia, Brooklands 10th October.

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Sicilian, Sep 30, 2021.

1. This is beginning to look quite appealing. The weather is looking good

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hmmmm. Need to think about re-taxing the bike!

3. I’ll be there on Sunday, not sure which bike yet probably the 916 if it’s gets through the MOT.

• Like Like x 3
  4. A 916 is currently my dream bike! Hope it passes.

5. Fingers crossed

6. Anywhere at Brooklands we can all meet up/park?
    Not been before so no idea what the layout is:eyes:

7. Assuming you have an Italian bike on the day and have selected a display ticket (free of charge), then use the Campbell Gate Entrance off Brooklands Road. The postcode for SatNavs for this entrance is KT13 0QN. This entrance is shared with JTI and signed ‘JTI Members Hill’. There are various restaurants/cafes and shed areas to select to meet. The Clubhouse building is quite central (red 7 on the image).
    Screenshot 2021-10-06 at 15.13.50.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Hoping to be there now, weather and wife permitting!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’ll be there on my 18 plate Supersport S. Red of course :cool::grinning:

#29 Sicilian, Oct 6, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Need to check my ticket then.
    Will be on my red 899 hybrid.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Just say you are displaying.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Looking at the info on the website it looks like you still have to pay the full entrance admission then add Italian vehicle for display.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. The usual parking spot for the Italian bikes is in front of the BP pagoda shed (no 4 on the map/legend shown in Bridgland post above) which is where I shall be heading on Sunday morning - hopefully see you all there.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Just go back into the Brooklands website login and add a ticket for displaying a vehicle - free of charge - job done.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Rang Brooklands and got ticket upgraded with ‘display’ added. So getting to gate for 08:30:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  16. See you there on the 888

• Like Like x 3
  17. If the weather holds, I'll be there with my red 1198SP otherwise the Multi.

• Like Like x 3
  18. 2 more sleeps:upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Looks like i'm going in my Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Traded both my bikes in today for a 2021 Diavel 1260S arriving Friday next week. Cracking deal I couldn't say no to.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Early MOT then 3 hour ride down to hotel then Brooklands tomorrow :upyeah:

36EBDA19-07ED-48FF-8979-DA3607FCCAE4.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information