1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Anyone Interested In A Full Titanium Akrapovic

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Steve Wright, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Hi

Just gauging any interest in a Full Titanium Akrapovic Exhaust for a 959/1299 with upmap, to be removed from my bike.

Also have the lower fairings.

In excellent condition and only fitted in January 17.

Let us know if your interested.

2. I wish I had the funds available.

If I manage to sell my M4 I might.

3. What sort of price are you asking?

4. Not sure, will need to think on that one.

May also have a Blip Box [autoblipper], great bit of kit cost £750.00 new.

5. Does anyone know if this can somehow go on a 899? @simmytt you can probably tell me?

6. How much for the blip box please my man? Will this also need a slipper clutch on a 899 to work?
    Cheers

7. How much my friend ?

8. I believe the Blip Box Pro is for the 959 only.

It is currently setup on my bike and works fine, actually cost £798.00.

9. Picture of the Akrapovic exhaust fitted to my bike.

IMG_2285.JPG

10. Yes mate straight fit,i had a map put on mine as there is no Ducati upmap for a full system,JHP or Rapido will sort that out.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Rang JHP and they don't want to get involved as they said they have a few coming back with running problems.

12. I think mine was a Rexter map,maybe @nelly can help.

13. Interested for sure. Let me know once you have a price :)

14. Hi Steve, is this still up for sale? I have sent you a couple of messages regarding this but had no reply

15. Very interested how much

16. Decided to keep the bike now until march time. Placed a deposit on a V4 all being good.

Thanks for interest.

17. Just an update having the exhaust removed next week from the bike, will put in for sale section next week, will also have blipbox pro, lower fairings and upmap.

18. I'll take the blip box, my mate has been after one for ages. Drop me a pm, please?

19. Will you be selling complete?
    Think may be out my price range, but if you're selling the lower fairings separately I'd have them off you depending on price

Do Not Sell My Personal Information