1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Into Guns?

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by West Cork Paul, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Here's my "post" have a PSE stinger I use. Sadly I lost this Buck after getting a really good hit on em. Can yinz Bow hunt? Stand.png

2. You need a dog Dude to track him so he can be dispatched humanely

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Understood, not legal in Pa. Spent till dark looking for him, used a blood light and 2 other hunters helped but it does happen. It was a clean hit, but...... 1 time in over 20 yrs bow hunting. :oops:

4. Bow hunting is illegal in the UK, unfortunately. I believe they allow it in Germany.

5. at least you tried Dude, well done:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anyway, if it was a good hit it would have been dead in a few seconds. It's the not so good hits that are the problem for humane dispatch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. After a couple of days my wife asked me what was wrong? I told her and her not understanding how primal and spiritual hunting is she told me to get over it. You can imagine how that went over:mad:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1

8. Sir, You obviously have an anti hunt bent, and no nothing about hunting as well. The arrow entered on the left, exited on the right and struck the right front leg, stopping it.

Sometimes it's better to remain silent and have Men wonder your a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I'm done with this subject, good day!

9. Dude, I was supporting you. I love hunting, you spanner. You said you had a clean hit. That's good. It probably died quickly and humanely even though you couldn't find it. It's the shots that aren't clean where the animal gets away and dies a slow, miserable, inhumane death is the ones I hate. You obviously didn't do that. Learn to read.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sorry, misunderstood, I've helped find deer that were no bigger than a dog! I pass on a lot of shots less than perfect.

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information