1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Know Wireless Desk Phones?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Oct 14, 2017.

1. need to kit my office out, and I want a desk phone that I can use as proper handset, speaker and headset but don’t want to use a landline. Ideally it would be connect via my WiFi but me able to make calls to any landline.

Anyone have any advice/tips/recommendations?

2. Sounds like you want a proper office style VOIP phone.

Have you thought about who you want to use as your provider (running calls over he Internet, you still need a phone number and contract - You could just use a Skype account and use credit). We use Skype For Business and have Yealink handsets. Yealink do a couple of wireless models of handset.

3. We use Jabra at work. Well, I don't as I don't like speaking to people. But others do.

4. Be prepared to have a little sob over the prices of some of the top name stuff. It’s like they think they’re selling Ducati accessories :scream:

5. Two tin cans and a bit of string........

well, it's wireless innit?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just to confirm, you can have phones without cords down there :eek: keep away, it's witchcraft :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Sounds like Skype and a headset via iMac then.

8. That’s about the cheapest option. You can also install the Skype app on your mobile too as another option.

9. Skype is pretty good. I used to work for this football statistics company and they used Skype.

10. I use Skype all the time. If you have good wifi then it's prolly the best option

Do Not Sell My Personal Information