1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Anyone Looking For A 749s Nero?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by MushHaze, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Folks,
    Thinking about selling my Nero. Not advertising to the masses or on FB, just here and a closed Ducati Owners Group for Ireland on FB.
    Anyone interested - if yes let me know and ill get a proper ad up in the For Sale section. I am based in SW Ireland so dont really want to put time and effort into selling if there isn't any interest.

At a very high level it is in excellent condition, 07 KE irish plate, Very high spec with full Termi race system & ECU, DP slipper clutch, MRA screen, TSS race rearsets. carbon hugger etc. German bike from Claus Carstens Ducati, imported into Ireland about 3 years ago. Robbie@Mototechnic serviced it last Sept, belts etc. coming up on 8K kilometers. Offers would need to be in the region of 6K ish euro . Lots of spares, original bits too.

Let me know if there is interest and I will do a proper ad in For Sale. No panic at all to sell, happy to keep in my shed as a second bike but I'd prefer to see it used.
    Thanks.
    Mike

DSC_1451.JPG

DSC_2149.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. @Ramsden15 may be interested as he is looking for something along these lines. Claus Carstens is a top gent. I bought my 999R from him last August and have a V4 Speciale on order with him. He's a quick racer too. A long drive from me (Geneva) but well worth the trip!

3. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

4. Buy it :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. ( lend me a few bob dad)

6. I am waiting to hear from Mrs Ex about spending my Aprilia money on a bit of land next to the Brno circuit - the jury is still out :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. That was a no btw :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. No jobs but if you fancy a move I'll sell you the business at the right price!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Camel lover

10. At 6k?! Get a T9 nero for that ;)

11. A dark but not a Nero. Is there such a thing as a Nero anyhoo?
    :thinkingface:

12. Full Termi race pipe hard to find one of them i reckon and expensive,
    Nice bike :upyeah:

13. Good luck with that!

14. IMG_1433.JPG
    Yes. Although no such thing as a clean lens!

15. Don’t think the factory ever called them Nero’s :thinkingface:

16. The factory would definitely have called them "nero", though. Defo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Not in the marketing brochures of the time :thinkingface: - Ducati UK had some 999's spayed up and called them Nero's though...

18. No, I guarantee that if you presented one to the guys at the factory, they would call it "nero".

Stop your foolishness, Elise. You have work to avoid doing.

19. No Italian speakers in the factory? That's wild!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information