1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Anyone Looking For A 749s Nero?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by MushHaze, Jul 15, 2018.

1. @chizel mate I am in no huge panic to sell the bike, let me know if you are interested into the future.

FYI after this thread I'll stop calling it a Nero. Perhaps a 749s Not Red Not Yellow

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'd keep calling it a nero if you want, people know it means a black one, and they do look pretty in black

3. Appreciate that mate but I can' see me having enough £s for quite some time..
    A van is needed in the near future and 3 out 5 bikes need money..
    Never say never though!!!
    PS it's a Nero. . Fuck Exige. .

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Don't (even if you do have a lil todger) :):upyeah:

5. Its small but perfectly proportioned. ..
    I'd look silly with a big one...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lotta man-love in the thread tonight. Well done guys, getting your groove on.

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. one shower in the last month and everyone starts with winter posts :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Mine came with a certificate designated only 50 imported to the UK. 99% sure that it said it was a Mono Nero....

9. Yes, a 999 with a Ducati UK Certificate - not factory one :thinkingface:

10. Ducati UK called them "Nero" whereas the Bologna factory would have called them "nero".

I thought we'd settled this?

11. Shhhh now poppet :noentry:

12. No no, Elise, no more poppets for you, you'll shit the bed.

13. Just had Crunchy Nut Cornflakes o_O

14. You'll be reet then!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. 99% is pretty well there....I'd put a pound on it any road.

16. Me too, I've seen one :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  17. pedant.....:yum

18. Molluscan :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. A bit like Exige isn't your real name, but its what you're known as...

If they were sprayed up by Ducati and called 'Nero's' by Ducati UK then surely they are? Just like if we were being super pedants, Monsters would all be called "Mostros" as thats what they're called in Italy?

Look forward to your extensive reply...(I'm not working today and fancied some banter...)

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. It’s not an official factory model designation, it’s the same as the Airwaves Bikes - a Ducati UK marketing ploy to sell unwanted stock. There, you’ve done it now - forever associated with those awful Airwaves Bikes o_O

Do Not Sell My Personal Information