1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Lost A Pannier Whilst On A Rideout?

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by JH_1986, Oct 29, 2018.

1. hopefully this news will spread but I couldn't see where this happened??

2. Agreed, you’d think they’d have put a location. The group he’s shared it in is a north wales one.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. we ought to get Viv @Ducbird on this case (sorry)
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. If the pannier isn’t a red one though, she won’t help just out of spite :joy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lost a pillion passenger who I picked up whilst riding in India. Little man,noticed he didn't weigh much as he clambered onto the pillion seat. I took off with him mumbling something undecipherable and figured he was probably heading for the next town a few miles away. Totally forgot he was on the back as I was so busy negotiating the numerous hazards that are all too familiar on Indian roads. Stopped the bike as I came to the center of the small town to ask him if this would be an o.k place to drop him off and to my utter surprise discovered there was no one there. Weird, but I've had weirder in India!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I once lost a top box. I had unlocked it ready to take it in to a B&B when I remembered that all my gear was in a bag within the box. I took the bag forgetting to re-lock the box! That evening (going out for a meal) I got outside the towns 30 limit, opened the throttle and dropped the box in front of my sister's bike. She managed to avoid it as it bounced its way down the road and into the ditch.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Been there, done that. Rode through my village and got to the national limit, gunned it and heard an almighty crash behind me :joy:

8. Lost a top box on a French motorway don't know why it came off it had been on the bike 2 years

9. I’m nowhere near there :)

10. you're nearer than me!

11. Probably :D p

Do Not Sell My Personal Information