1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Anyone Moved From 1200 Enduro To 1260 Enduro

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by MG1200S, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Had a test ride on a 1260 Enduro and loved the new engine, quick shifter. Anyone made the move from the 1200 Enduro to the 1260 Enduro? Any issues, observations (good and bad). Cheers

#1 MG1200S, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  2. Not done it but did you notice any difference with the lower seat and higher bars

3. Nope, happy to say I will own my enduro till its 100,000 mileage mark no doubt. Few issues along the way but nothing to frustrate me by much. I will be looking into a V4-enduro as a third bike option in the future.

4. I had a 1200s dvt. Tried the 1200 enduro while mine (1200s) was in for service, but it didn't fit me right, didn't feel as comfortable (bars uncomfortably high, bike very high and felt top heavy, seat wide at the front).
    Now have the 1260 enduro and fits me really well. the bars are much more like my 1200s and the seat is not as wide at the front (as the 1200 enduro). Engine is a peach!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I test rode the 1260 E last week and had exactly the same experience. I sat on a 1200 Enduro last year and it felt all kinds of wrong (so much so that I didn't bother going on the test ride I'd booked), but apart from being a touch taller, the 1260E was fantastic. Rode all day and it was comfortable. Far less vibration than my 1200 and you don't seem to slide forward as much either. I'd never used a quick-shifter before and it was fantastic. I even liked the more stately handling of the 19"front. I think it'll make an amazing tourer.

6. It does. I have a 1200 enduro and even though I was tempted on a pp I love mine and will keep. Fine tourer. Enough sport when you want and power when you need

7. Decided to take the plunge and get the new 1260 Enduro... hopefully pick it up this week. 1200 Enduro has been a rock solid bike (largely). I’ve covered 22000 miles on it with few issues. The low and mid range torque on the 1260 is big step forward and worth the upgrade IMHO.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information