1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anything Nurburgring Related Thread

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by doogalman, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Beautiful day for it.
    thumbnail_photo.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Love,y example of triggers broom approach to older bikes there Doogz :upyeah:

3. A nice few hours out and about with Pilot Paul and his mates. Always good to show visitors the bike museum.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#143 doogalman, May 5, 2018
    Last edited: May 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks to Mr and Mrs Doogalman for hosting myself and two buddies for a magnificent weekend of eating, riding, eating, bantering, walking, eating, dog walking, eating and more eating !

Kim and Roy kindly arranged decent weather for us as well. The museum shown above was an absolute treasure trove, a marvellous place to visit.

For anyone on here who needs a B&B for a Nurburgring visit, Roy is your man. I look forward to my next trip, if they will allow me back :innocent:

PP

5. Hi Paul, glad you all had a great time. The cheque for the recommendation is in the post ;-)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Don't worry Roy, the amount of food Floris and I consumed from the Spa Hospitality Suite yesterday will cover it ..... :yum

7. Glad you all had a good time.

Managed to move my ferry and eurotunnel back to July 5th through to the 9th so at least we didn't lose any of the costs.

Counting down the days until my return

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Food glorious food. I hope you raided the freezer full of ice lollies aswell? A busy couple of days for me but needs must sometimes.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. If anyone is intrrested the Carrera GT is for sale at 650,000€

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Wow. What posses some people with their stuff!

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  11. I'll have that and the 918 (rattles piggy bank ....) :cool:

Must be a record having two days at Spa without a drop of rain.

PS - No ice lollies were consumed, major error ....

12. Not unusual to have cars worth over a million on track at Spa. Is is a bonkers world!

13. I meant the camo blue porker :dizzy:

14. Not a fan of the hybrid thing but until you have been in something like a 918 being thrashed you start to stand back in wonderment of what tech can do.
    Fancy missing the lollies.

15. Yeah odd , you getting ideas LOL

16. multistrada_1200GT_artic_camouflage_005-XL.jpg

17. Camo almost makes the GT panniers seem small :eek:

18. What panniers?

:dizzy::eyes::joy:

19. Heres news!
    The 919 Hybrid Evo sets a new all-time record lap at the Nürburgring, “Nordschleife”. Watch the complete on-board record lap by Timo Bernhard.

• Like Like x 1
  20. The new lap record is mental. If any of the guys that have been there in car or on bike look at the speed that this is carrying at crucial points it really is hard to get your brain into how a mere mortal can push it that far. The Bellof record still stands as it was set during a race event but as a new absolute record hats off to Porsche.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information