1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appalling

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Expat Jack, Mar 10, 2020.

• Agree Agree x 5
  1. One of them has pleaded guilty to manslaughter. The current reported case is for the theft of the quad bike, the murder trial continues. Andy

2. Plea bargain is just wrong here. IMHO.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. RIP

These pikeys will get away with a very short sentence.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. R4 news said this morning that the fing cnuts were skidding the car from side to side on the road to try and make the police officer come free of their rope; presumably so they could escape. This was all done at speeds over 40mph.

These pikeys are not going to get off lightly at all I don't think. They will get long sentences and a rough time of too, the police look after their own as well they might.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. For me a minimum of 25 years should be the correct sentence for this inhumane act.:punch:

• Agree Agree x 8
  6. Life, and it should mean life!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. 5yrs for the one who’s pleaded guilty. The rest less than 10 even if found guilty of murder.

8. Then we will have to wait & see.

9. Needs to be life. Average speed of 42mph FFS

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. I just can't imagine what pain and suffering that officer was going through at that particular time.There is no rehalilbation programmes in place that can fix this problem with the likes of these unwashed people in society.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I read this yesterday. A grim, terrifying death for PC Harper. They'd have all swung for it back in the day.

I can't imagine they'll get off lightly, particularly the driver.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. OK people - regardless of the rights and wrongs here the posting of comments inciting violence and worse is against forum rules and is not acceptable.

STOP IT NOW!

Thread consigned to wasteland.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information