1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appreciation For The New Random Picture Thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Loz, Jun 12, 2020.

1. you know who you are......

[​IMG]

2. wacko.......

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. face palm.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. don't beat yerself up Soph, but gotta be soooo careful what yer posting these days. Gotta fly mate and get the sheep undercover looks like snow here .

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Vanda Hudson in an Avengers episode from 1961.
    [​IMG]

6. We need a written description thread, for the pictures, we are so rightly, not allowed to post.

ie, a young blond girl, who is endowed in the chest area,stands in front if a full length mirror. Taking a selfie wearing black underwear and black stockings.

At the side is a slogan. The slogan says "Black Lingerie Matters"

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. are her nipples on high beam?

• Funny Funny x 4

8. It took me a full 15 seconds to realize he was going to hit them...
    Not measuring if all their black stripes lined up... WTF?

Rex

9. I appreciate all that the Mods do.
    Although I never see/realize it till someone says something changed and or is missing.
    Rex

• Love You Love You x 1
  10. You obviously never went to the ‘right’ type of school Rex. Instantly recognisable to most British males over 50 coz corporal punishment was permitted in schools. ‘Got to discipline the little blighters old chap, makes ‘em stronger you know, helps build up that British stuff upper lip’.

#92 West Cork Paul, Jun 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. It was called the cane rex. mostly across your arse, back of the legs or across the hands, depending on the school and teacher

12. I am not sure if WEAPONS were ever allowed here... But spanking/slapping was way back.

I never was. Too smart to get caught. If I ever was my grades were so nigh they didnt want to rock the boat I guess.

Rex

On Edit...
    At least they were not allowed where I grew up.

13. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. said Finm.. ;)

15. They were standard issue for teachers, the cane, the ruler, the slipper or just throw the board rubber at a pupil, all perfectly normal, the occasional wallop around the ear was also in their arsenal, happy days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Don’t think cleaning your chain on a stand in first gear is a good idea.. 664264D3-80AD-406A-85A6-1C642FCD8D97.jpeg

• WTF WTF x 5
  17. Only Nuns in Catholic schools had the ruler... Erasers flew all the time.
    As far as I can remember nobody was allowed to lay hands on my in anger. I certainly would not have accepted it outside of my direct family.

Rex

18. chris, that post followed an advert for senior singles looking for love.
    i said no such thing.

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information