1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Aprilia 250 Max Biaggi/chesterfield

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Android853sp, Jun 17, 2021.

1. nice of you to help him out Andy, it might be "my end" but seller possibly needs to alter the photo function so pictures can be blown up, as for me anyway, the pictures are crucial. I went on a "blow-uppable" listing straight afterwards, and works but i guess it could still be me. :upyeah:

2. Conversation I had with him over dinner last night, it is his intention to add a link to high res photographs. Is this what you meant ? Andy

3. anything would be better than what it is currently, and will 100% help with the bidding (imo) although seems to be heading up nicely.

*** Normally, you can left-click on the picture, and it increases in size although not everyone sets up pictures for this apparently, maybe it depends on submitted picture format?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yes 100! with you Chris on that front as you need to see the imperfections etc before bidding, or perhaps just view the thing in person.?
    images.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information