1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aprilia 660 Anyone

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Dirty Leeds, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Lots on YouTube now...I can’t see a negative for real world riding other than nobody can brag about hp (unused hp usually) aprilia might just know what they are doing

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yeah but maybe you should consider a 900ss/sl ?

3. I am ...but I consider a lot of things :joy:

4. I watched the visordown vid and can’t say I was overly impressed. Don’t like the paint schemes and it’s a bit low rent for over £10k were my thoughts. Hope the Factory version when it arrives is a big step up.

5. Be 8.5k looking at a new one been 10.2k...unless demand outweighs supply

6. It's pretty offensive in that yellow :confounded::sob::sob::sob:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. I kind of like it in yellow but I like the rs 250 coloured ..I think they need seeing in the flesh, seat looks high unless the journos are all dwarfes

8. And the street triple will probably be a far better bike for less cash

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. You read my mind. I just didn’t want to say it. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I’d just wait for a year old 660 let someone else run it in, get the recalls done, blow the vat, take the depreciation and still leave a year’s factory warranty for me to gobble up

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Always like Aprilia’s , had a couple of the older RSV and RS’s and this 660 does look nice so will probably do the same, wait for a year or so then have a look around.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Definitely.....will have a lot of feedback as to how they cope in the real world with mileage thrown at them, things like surface coatings etc etc

13. It's all about the real world, as opposed to any other world that exists.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Dunno about you but the longer this year goes on, I am starting to forget what the real world is (or, was?).

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. It's all the same world, just different events.

16. Its a good point we need the real world expert to tell how its going to be in the ...real world!

17. Some numb nut to tell other numb nuts if somethings good or not, in their opinion.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Funny isn't it how many scoff at the power, I watched a vid of a Youtuber the other day talking about taking 8 sec a lap off his times around cadwell, on his RSV4100 Factory, and he puts the graphics overlay up from his data logger, honestly he doesn't use more than 80% throttle at any point, doesn't even touch full throttle, and he's back down to under 50% throttle by halfway down the straight, it just proves the point...

19. Trouble is the same people will ride the lower powered the same way. And 50% throttle on the new 1000s will be more than 100% on the smaller bike :upyeah:

20. At the risk of offending the track day Hyperbike warriors, I honestly think, that anyone who can talk about taking 8 seconds off a lap at Cadwell does not need a graphics overlay, or a data logger, and certainly does not need an RSV4100 Factory.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information