1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Aprilia Rs125 Diablo 2001 Only 2000 Miles

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Flatfish, Nov 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its clean and going back together. ready for spring! rs1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Love it ...is the sprocket meant to be on that side?

3. The bike is upside down, you know, like when you were sorting your push bike chain as a lad :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oh right :upyeah:

5. Omg. Literally the exact year and colour scheme mine was! I’ve always wanted a 250 in those colours but they were super rare. GLWS

• Like Like x 1
  6. Eat less pies and buy this :bucktooth:

7. okay, fine.... 6 packets of watsits and a half eaten pie in exchange?

8. How big was the pie :thinkingface:

9. assuming it's an original 2001 I assume it's fully de-restricted with the powervalve fitted etc? standard 28mm Carb? also it doesn't have the stupid air circulated catalytic converter exhaust. I'm asking like I'm going to but It I know when in reality I can't until I have sold my 675 and would need to seriously think on it! Honestly though this bike was just everything to me as a 17 year old, my parents got in a week before my birthday and I took it out at 12:01am on my birthday with my mate and did 100 miles bedding it in, then another 11k miles that year before getting my ZXR400 which I should never really should have bothered with.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yes ...on a GP bike :)

11. I assume you cant have an un-original 2001, but its a UK bike, not been messed with at all, un-restricted from factory with rave in place.
    No dodgy cats, not heard of thems before either. oh and 28mm carb.
    Whats your 675 look like?

12. Yeah, I had a 2005 one that I restored (see pic) and it had a heavy exhaust with a catalytic converter in it (that got red hot!) and really lean jetting, and had an air circulation pipe off the header of the exhaust that went into the airbox to send the oily air back in for another burn, just made it run like turd and destroy air filters. I stripped it all out, and put a 34mm carb in and it was much much nicer to ride with more decent torque (relative).

I've also uploaded a pic of the D675, I have two sets of fairings and tanks for it.
    IMG_0854.JPG

IMG_0321.jpeg

IMG_3854.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. nice bikes, dosent the rs125 look so sweetly proportioned!
    I was thinking of maybe a deal but your Trumpet is to expensive and nice for a autumn/spring bike (which is what im thinking of now)
    Actually, im not thinking of anything apart from keeping my head down tbh.

14. It’s a lovely bike that rs

15. well spring came and went, but its slowly getting its clothes back! tomorrow, test run!!! 20200907_212948.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. lovely. i always wanted one because i had a cagiva mito evo at the time.

17. hi mate , I know you mentioned you may be selling this ? Is that still the case? May be interested if so . Cheers

18. Afternoon Sir, yes, im happy to sell. Its a stunning little bike.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information