1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Aprilia Rs125 Diablo 2001 Only 2000 Miles

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Flatfish, Nov 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ........:rolleyes: still awaiting a requested video :thinkingface: @Flatfish

2. shit, sorry. bear with .....

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. just for ref Jez - this is exactly the kind of engine that can cause headstock to crack, you might have missed my earlier post, it's well documented.
    Also re: "dried-up" links, 350 kit still going strong.:upyeah:

https://www.mito350.com/

• Like Like x 1
  4. errrrr, WHAT? :thinkingface:

5. Sorry for off-topic @Flatfish - hope you've sold it. :upyeah:

6. I like off topics, thought it was a reply to another thread tho o_O
    Still got it, running nicely, but fairings still off!!

7. lovely bike, i'm trying my hardest not to buy a mint (old-school mint!) Cagiva Planet at the moment, far more fun than people realise despite engine size.

8. Thanks Chris!

Those 350LC engines aren't so easy to find though...

BTW what is a Cagiva Planet?

9. [​IMG]

10. Its a two stroke baby Monster!

11. yes it is :sun: and was also part-designed by Galluzzi. One novel feature was the ability to store helmet* under the tank, in practice, ok if you didn't have a large helmet/would have preferred the extra fuel range.

*jtf.

12. its the old power to weight thing isnt it, you would think the tank would need to be as big as a planet to fit a helmet under though! impressive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. re: power to weight - if you want to pretend you're a 916 rider then get the Mito :sun: I prefer the MotoGp approach, starts off heavy and can only get better, alternatively - if you're putting in a qualifier, just don't fill it up.. :sun:

14. sold

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information