1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aprilia Rsv4 1100

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Jimmy899, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Looks well priced! Buy it before I give in!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I'm very tempted mate but think it could be to much for what I want, plus I love my 1198.

3. To be fair it's the cheapest mk2 R out there at the moment. Someone buy it because I keep uming and ahhing over it!!

4. Buy it, I'm well chuffed with mine. :) :upyeah: The Gen 2 is the one to have imo.

Cheap bike. :bucktooth:

Screenshot 2018-11-04 at 12.21.17.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I wondered how long it would be before we saw the fashion transfer to road bikes. :rolleyes:

6. Given how racing regs are going, its no surprise, as the silhouette has to mirror the original road bike. EG those silly headlight stickers

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. I might just do that. What pipe does it have? I can’t quite make it out in their pictures!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I could be tempted to chop my 1299S in for a new RF depending on what paint schemes are available. I already had my eye on the 2018 RF but decided to wait and see what 2019 was going to hold.

I won’t be getting one in that black scheme though

9. I'm tempted and don't mind the black as it will be purely for track use. I prefer the wheel colour to the Red anodising on my current RSV4.

10. I keep thinking how long until all bikes will be turbo / supercharged as it happened to the cars. It seems a matter of time.

11. Guess what I didn't think when I test rode the RSV4RF.. "Jeez this could really do with more grunt".... while it was handing me my arse on a plate!...

Honestly the only thing I like about this is that they have finally ditched the Shell suit graphics!

I do love the RSV4 though, it's just a superb all rounder

12. I found this bike is/was performance bikes ex demo bike, Rutter used in a number of tests for the magazine so it's been well run in! and I know it wouldn't put some people off but I'm afraid I won't be going for it.:p

Do Not Sell My Personal Information