1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aprilia Rsv4 Or 899 For Track?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by nath, Apr 23, 2017.

1. I had a Tuono v4 Aprc 2011 and it was a brilliant bike for a short blast here and there , unfortunately I just couldn't get on with the riding position it put me in. I'm tall so it wasn't a seat height issue, it just put me at a funny position when riding which meant that I kept having a tilt my head back slightly to look up the road, after the few hours of that my neck used to be in agony.

Can't say 100% exactly what it was, but considering I had the s1000r and I'm currently riding the 1290 Superduke, both ridden to Germany and back with no screens and no neck issues I have always assumed it simply didn't fit me quite right.

Yeah could've gone for higher risers (Aprilia mana ones fit), but I think I was in between jobs at the time so I decided to get rid.

Newer versions (abs onwards) seem better for me so i'd buy one again just for the sound, plus Ducatis V4 will be horrendously expensive in comparison I guess

Do Not Sell My Personal Information