1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aprilia Tuono Factory

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by baylissboy, Mar 22, 2018.

1. eh? o_O

2. You posted a link from German Ebay of silly priced SFS's a few weeks ago I think :thinkingface: or someone did in another thread but can't find it :(

3. Ah. This One? :thinkingface:

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Not sure ive seen them at 15k. The most expensive one ive seen in the last calender year is one of the last ones (in the dark grey livery) for 12k....Cant remember the mileage exactly - it wasnt low but not high either...about 11k from recollection.

Just to add arent we talking UK prices? why would i go to europe to pay more (if i were going to buy one)...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Exactly......why buy a "import" for more than a UK bike?
    The only benefit ATM is there are more bikes in Germany, it seems they sold in a lot larger numbers out there.
    I will see what appears in the next few months, if the right bike comes up I'll buy it, if nothing does, I'll buy something else.....Aprilia is looking favourite ATM.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You won’t be disappointed, they are excellent in every respect, completely nuts in terms of power and how it’s delivered to complement the excellent handling. The build quality is also exceptional which is important to me.
    Got a 2016 Factory :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. yep - its a shame your not closer....usually one go on a v4 with a full system is enough to sell it...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. The question was if they will go up in value when they clearly already have - and even more so in Germany where you are allowed to sell stuff :)

9. Maybe if I put my bike on eBay at 20k it will also go up in value :yum

Each to their own, the market will decide the outcome, but in the UK they’re depreciating in-line with most other S type Ducati’s. I just think that when you can turn the standard model into the “Special” by adding wheels and suspension, it won’t be jumping up in value any time soon - but based on the German maket I’m wrong.

Anyway, I buy my bikes as high performance depreciation machines so I don’t know why I’m debating on this o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Love my 2016 Tuono factory great motor, sound, handling and the thing looks great. Cant go wrong.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Love my 2016 Tuono factory great motor, sound, handling and the thing looks great. Cant go wrong.

12. Germany have always been way more expensive. When 1098 was the model bike, we saw some new ones at the Ring shop, £22k for an S at an exchange rate around 1.2. Thing UK price was 16k at the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. 2 points.
    • They aren't depreciating anymore. They have bottomed and are on the rise. You may find the odd example that is up for sale, like the one above where this fact has caught out the seller. The fact it went immediately should tell you that.
    • This is slightly different to other 'S' models where there is an 'R' or 'SL' available, for example. The Streetfighter S is as good as it gets for this bike. They were expensive compared to other naked bikes when new, so didn't sell in great numbers. There are 7 1098S Superbikes on eBay at the moment, 0 Streetfighter S.
    I also don't know why I'm debating this. o_O I don't give a monkey's what it's worth. If I was bothered about residuals, I'd never have bought it brand new; from my local shiny Ducati emporium. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Just got the payment sorted... bring it over,,
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Get out of my house now :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Now we're talking. :) I like a bloke that doesn't mess about. :upyeah: I'm on my way. :motorcycleduc:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. When I sold my 1098 Ticolore it went to Germany.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information