1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aprilia Tuono Factory

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by baylissboy, Mar 22, 2018.

1. When the pound got hit, lots of used U.K. stock was heading that way. They could buy an 8k bike, come and collect it, prep and sell in the showroom and still make good profit. Tells you what you need to know ;)

It’s one area, typically vehicles, that rip-off Britain doesn’t extend to.

A Volvo in Sweden costs almost twice what it does in the U.K.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. No dont u dare be a trader lol...i like the desodoro except for the stock exhaust looks retarded

• Like Like x 2
  3. The V4 Pani doesn't appear to have affected the price of any previous Pani's or the 10/1198. If anything, the love for the V2 has made them go up right?

I Thought about a Streetfighter 848 a few years ago before I got my Scrambler. I came over all sensible and assumed I'd kill myself, but they were dead cheap then. A few years later when I thought about one instead of the Hyper and they've gone way up and the bigger engined bikes have vanished.

Still want one. A smaller displacement V4 would be interesting but I'm coming to the conclusion they really don't make em like they used to.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information