1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aprilia Tuono V4r

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by PerryL, Mar 30, 2021.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. You'll only really know when you've seen them in the flesh and had a test ride on both.

2. I test rode a 2020 factory and then the SFV4S, I now own a SFV4S :cool:

That said I LOVED the Aprilia and recon I will end up owning one in the future...

3. Yes. When I get riding again, I will visit Riders anyway as I'll need some spare parts from my Ducatis and my nearest official dealer is the Aprilia dealer(Frasers) where I got that photo from. The complication is that if I bust the price cap then I could buy a brand new Aprilia RS660, anyway!

4. My mates collecting a lava red RS660 from Wheels Peterborough on 24th of this month. Looking forward to having a go on that!!

5. Base model pics just released, better ergos.
    A little late for me, recently bought 18 factory but I would have been tempted with white version.
    2U2A3673.jpg 2U2A3893.jpg

6. Be interested how you get on.

I am sticking with my original Autotrader search. If I do break the 8k barrier, then it will be one of the flavours of Aprilia 660.
    upload_2021-4-9_17-3-47.png

Given the lack of mad servicing costs with the Aprilia and lack of need to ride round at 170mph, I think, for me, that it will do fine. And Frasers(where I would probably get the second-hand bike from) are Aprilia dealers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I’ve had the tuono factory for 2 weeks and I’ve covered 500 miles. All I can say is wow it’s a newly registered 2020 model with up map and pipe must be the best value bang for buck on the planet.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information