1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aragon 3-5 May

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by NoGutsNoGlory, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Looking like the weather might improve just in time. Sunday looks like it could get hot !

2. The lads returning from Cartagena had terrible weather by the sounds of it!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Its been hotter and drier in UK than much of Spain..most Catalans are still wearing puffa jackets hats and scarves at the moment!!

4. We never nearly made it... The forklift died at our pick up place.

Thankfully we found a spare

5. Is this the yard you sorted out and vouched for?

6. Anyone flying to Valencia arriving 12:30 May 2nd want to share a car?

7. Yep.. Everything sorted well in advance, boxes ticked etc etc, what could possibly go wrong!. and then the Forklift dies before the first bike was even loaded. FUUUUUUCK

8. Won't the rightful owner miss them?

9. Is it bad I chuckled at that?...

10. Jerry ?

11. You have pm re. Donington.

12. You have his spares, were they strapped to his trailer?

13. Everything worked out in the wash, a battery operated Fork lift in cold/ wet and windy conditions. Shouldn't have been a big issue. All loaded in the end though. :upyeah::splat::motorcycleduc::upyeah:

14. Good to hear, see you Thursday, and I owe you a call fella :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Well this isn’t going to plan. Bike packed up after a session and a half on the first day and sounds like a bag of spanner’s.:(

• Crap Crap x 2
  16. Been there. Tough luck. Hope someone lends you one for a few sessions

• Like Like x 1
  17. Had a few offers but the bad luck I had yesterday (long story) I thought I wouldn’t risk it so I’m now drinking beer which has improved my mood.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Your not the only one,

Do Not Sell My Personal Information