1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aragon 3-5 May

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by NoGutsNoGlory, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Blimey gents, if we can help any way we're in garages 26 and 27

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gutted to hear that. Why the hell do we ride Italian bikes??!!!! Such fucking things :confounded:

Offer of a go on the 1198 and 1299 on the 16th still stands

3. Thanks mate much appreciated. The plan is to get something Japanese or German when I get back.
    On a positive note I have made a huge dent in the Spanish beer reserves today and have boosted their economy somewhat.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Glad you're keeping your humour. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I met a smoking hot Spanish girl in the Queen’s Head in Farnham on Wednesday night. I would have made a serious dent in her if her dozy boyfriend hadn’t been hanging around like a bad smell all night!

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Nice one Dibble and the rest of you lovely gents. what a genuine pleasure. I hope those of you staying the night are hitting bar in style. The irony of spending a day tracking down an obscure electrical fault on my gixxer while surrounded by Ducatis is not lost on me :) who says denso relays dont fail is a lying toerag!! Until the next one .....

• Like Like x 1
  7. As a bloke who’s brand new BM<W engine exploded while surrounded by various Ducatis recently in Belgium, I feel you’re pain :punch:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Great people on this trip. I’m still in the bar and the G&T is suddenly hittting the spot.

9. B73A6087-53A3-4CF8-98CF-095D9572578A.jpg IMG_1529.JPG IMG_1530.JPG IMG_1531.JPG

I got a little bit carried away at turn 13 (gentle right turn in front of the "wall" before the bus stop and back straight bit). Tail unit, front nose fairing, right handle bar stuff, steering, ally tank and some messed up panels.
    Leathers are properly second hand. Anyone ever claimed on BeMoto Gold for replacement?

10. With Dibs lot about, it normally is :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. You were luckier than the bike for sure Paul!

Thanks for the fairing bolt BTW and the use of your trick fuel pump, to the point where I ordered one late on Sunday, should be here this week.

Hope you get the bike sorted ASAP and Bemoto sort your gear. I'll give you a shout when I know what I'm doing with my Pani ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nasty :( I have a tank for sale...Sorry, too soon? :D

13. Going to see whether the dent can be removed. I quite like that unpainted ally look.... will have more updates once she is back on Saturday. Thanks for the offer anyway...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Great trip, great track and if I learnt anything it was don't buy an aprilia

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Good Luck Paul, As Jon said, you were luckier than the 899. Hope you get it sorted when you're back.

16. Dib's lot are a good bunch, helped me out with a few things that needed doing @Aragon too.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Even Andy B can be friendly and helpful....

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. A few things......................;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. you can get to a point though.....

20. @Paul55 was great to meet you fella and was gutted to see your bike, was great to have your fuel pump, sorry I mean you, in the garage with us and hope you get it all sorted soon, maybe see you at a DUK day ....

@Freak I ordered one too ;-)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information