1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aragon Mgp Spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Sep 22, 2018.

1. EAA79E61-B68E-4C09-ACBA-26E32014291A.jpeg Rossi has confirmed he’s not a fan of the new bike.

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. Bet thats got better grip.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Absolute nightmare for the marshalls though, they’re bringing in a helo to drop cement dust on the slime trail.

4. Vinales to drop three places for blocking Smith.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. i bet he wishes he could develop a bike like george!

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. #Are you mates with robarano/travelling buddy around italy:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Because it’s every single MGP post. And no need to be rude.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Anyway... Laverty has really taken to commentating. Hope he gets more gigs, would be good to hear him on bsb when he stops racing.

1-2-3 tomorrow...
    Jlo
    Marquez
    Dovi

Or if it gets a bit taster with Marquez and Jlo early on,
    Dovi
    Cal
    Vinales

9. Oh. I change my mind the. Lol

10. As the all respected goat... dont you think he should /would/ will get every thing he asks for with that bike, and this is an every day evolving process.

Why then has the bike not moved with the times...ie been developed, nurtured, finely honed to the requirements of the GOAT?

how long have they been banging on about the electronics, and nothing seems to improve, in fact on this weeks outing its appears to have got even worse!

Can you not see the development of the ducati? is that down to Dovi, Ducati....or god forbid George? Look at all the radical changes to the Ducati when the GOAT was there...did the performance or finishes improve over the time....

• Like Like x 1
  11. No it's not and you let your Rossi love over ride the statistics. But I will admit that you are far from alone on that. You mentioned hate and I never posted anything of the sort in my post. I have consistently pointed out facts and stats about MotoGp, but when you see sheep ignoring stats nd regurgitating the same unfounded diatribe and usually about how marvellous Rossi is despite the data, I can post my opinion. The fact that people like you shout "hate" proves the point that you can't prove otherwise. It's like the people that shout"racist" at anybody that questions immigration because they don't have an argument.

When you have a large amount of posters tipping him for championships despite the fact he won his last 9 years ago and only 2 races in 2 1/2 years it gets boring. Yes he got close a couple of years back, but that was due to consistency, not wins or speed.

If you want to go through "every single MotoGp post" of mine, then you find the reams of them when I said Ducati would make a mistake by dropping Lorenzo, such was his talent (before he even looked close to winning a race). You show me who else was saying this, most wanted Petrucci to replace him. How stupid does that look now? . When people were tipping Rossi, Vinales, Dovi for championships in the last 2 years, I've said Marquez.

Rossi couldn't wait to be away from Ducati not having taken the bike forward 1 inch. Saying that is not hate, there is a very strong argument for saying so. I've seen stated that Lorenzo is only winning because of Rossi's input those years ago :rolleyes: It was said above that Ducati should run a 3rd bike just for Rossi. It's just banal :rolleyes:

I've been watching this sport since before Rossi was anywhere close to it, back to the days of Spencer et al. And I'll bet my mortgage that I know more about it than a great deal on here.

Oh and if you think I'm rude. I don't care. Don't accuse me of something and cry when I tell you to shove it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. So you are mates with rob then;)this question is not for me or you it's for Yamaha's technical team and what about their new young gun maverick he's not fighting for a win each weekend is he:thinkingface:.As for the different motorcycle manufacturers over the years they all have their day/season or season's on the top step/silverware and at the moment it's not Yamaha's turn.As for the bike Rossi/Haydon and co raced it was not the casy stoner winning bike,,, things had moved on at that stage!

#35 XH558, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  13. Not being Banal Rob, stated in good fun and humour, :p

Would be great to see Honda run a third bike with Rossi on it imagine what the racing would be then, i reckon they would be knocking each other at every corner and would make an interesting pass conference.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. Yawn.

As someone who owns nothing but a couple of stoner posters, from his Ducati days, I just want to see good racing. But also respect those who have entertained me over the years.

Bring on tomorrow. 0915 first race....

15. So neither of them can develop a bike then...its down to the back room staff....:upyeah:

16. Riders tell R&D what they want and the factory produces it...................or..................you get a genius in like Gigi. :D

Its one thing a rider describing what he wants a bike to do, its another entirely to develop that without messing up something else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. #Once again you are trashing Valentino's credentials: unamused::rolleyes:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information