1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aragon Mgp Spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Came in from the garden and watched the last 14 laps,question did the winner get a head start:thinkingface:as he was in a different race altogether:upyeah:

2. Martinez just cleared off. Saw from 17 laps to go, lots of close battling for 2nd, and they showed none of the last couple of corners :confused::poop:

They have picture in picture, why don’t they have the winner top corner and the rest with the causal racing for positions?! Done tend to do a great spectacle thru BT, but they seem to always get that bit wrong.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. That's your new job for next year Mr bradders cameraman;)

4. Its not the cameraman, its the director! Some of those slow mo’s are just off the scale great. Really shows the mechanics of a bike working, in FP4 they were talking about a slow mo showing the clutch rotataingh in the opposite direction to the wheels, so as to give better braking balance, and that its engineered for it. BT do a great job too IMO :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Toseland has upped the tech input stuff really well!

6. #Tire management follow my leader circulation racing:thinkingface:If you are playing with big white sharks you need to be equipped with a harpoon or you will lose everytime.

7. I like the fact they have to manage tyres, or one would just clear off. Thought it was good racing, close with a good end of race battle over a few laps

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Isnt it the teams job to give the riders the best bike they can?The riders job is to ride them as best they can.That yamaha has much more than a setup problem.Yamaha dropped the ball,bigtime.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. yes i agree....team to give the best bike based on the feed back from the riders...

10. I know what youre saying Andy,but this years bike has something fundamentally wrong with it.Something that wont get fixed with a twiddle of suspension adjustment or a bag of sandwiches taped to the back of the tank.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yawn.

Suzuki has a great race. Really think Marquez will better anyone else and be the goat if he carries on a few years, and wins on another brand. And I’m not sure I’d bet against him. He is winning at a time when bikes and riders are ultra competitive, where 4 riders rally can win on their day and even the ‘worst’ rider on the grid is less than a minute (think today was under 50 seconds) behind the winner.

12. when will yamaha get the concessions...

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. It's official...

... Rossi's shite! :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. Lorenzo is not happy with Marquez's move that caused him to crash out and damage his foot:(.............it has started already before 2019:D

• Like Like x 1
  15. The wall will be up before they even finish per season testing

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yes and they both deserve each other....a marriage made in hell:p

• Like Like x 1
  17. Not sure what Marquez had to do with his crash...not even close!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. 100% lorenzo's own fault as he found that banana skin of joy:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. What a brat JLo really is. If he’s blaming Marquez, he may as well start blaming Suzan Sarandon as she had as much influence :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information