1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aragon Mgp Spoiler

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Be interesting to see who comes out on top between Marquez and Lorenzo next year. My guess is they wont be in the same garage for any longer than two years.

Could be Dovi's best chance whilst those two are squabbling in the same garage.

Quite how Lorenzo's crash is Marquez fault i have no idea. Does JL just want everyone to move out of his way so he can clear off?

2. You can see why he might have been distracted.[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It was definitely Marc’s fault. He’s also to blame for Brexit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Looks like Marquez sticks it in front of Lorenzo and Lorenzo tries to go inside but highsides. I can't see how he can blame that on Marquez?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I just can't bring myself to like Marquez
    Undouted talent but I just think he is dangerous arsehole

6. All champions take risks. In all walks of life. The weeping wallflowers of this world get nowhere.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Marquez trying to turn Lorenzo into the whiney bell end we all know he can be, as soon as he enters the Honda garage?

If you were a Honda mechanic who would you prefer to work with?

8. Crutchlow.

9. I’m just glad Crutchlow didn’t get on the podium, his interviews are ago ising with his pathetic pseudo-European accent he puts on. Jesus christ Crutchlow being interviewed by Crafar would be torture.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Oh that is so going to do it,you could crash a postie bike looking at that/those :)

11. Yeh we should deffo ban him for being exciting to watch,rather see the metronome buzz around on his own.I could drink cartons of beer to that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Was there on turn 1, when JLO high sided. Dissappointed if I'm honest but that's another track done. Where next? :) Surprised at the Spaniards lack of support for MV though!

13. Just watched the highlights on ITV because I won't pay BT for their terrible coverage, where can you get an Italian Eurosport feed, the one where they interview the front two rows of the grid on race day? Always see the Eurosport reporter in the background of Hodgsons shots.
    From the aerial of the first corner looks like MM runs straight and ends up of circuit on the green stuff to block Lorenzo.

14. #If Jorge is unhappy with Marc's moves on the track that day or in the future perhaps maybe he should do a Senna/Prost and return the favour in kind............sorted:upyeah:

15. Good idea, if they don't like the tactics maybe they return the favour. That would soon stop him trying it on.

16. Wouldn’t affect him at all. Marquez loves the jostling even more than Rossi does.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. At least Lorenzo will put up a fight unlike Pedrosa, the Aaron Slight of MotoGP. marquez will win another championship and no one cares or notices.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I have to say motogp is becoming like WSB's... one man winning all the time so things must change or i will switch off completely.

19. I agree, by lap 3 everyone is follow the leader, not very entertaining

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. You must have watched a different race than I did

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information