1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aragon Wsbk # Spoiler #

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Apr 6, 2019.

1. And if they did, it won't sell, because it has the same crappy looks and old dash etc. Hate to say it but even the Yamaha R1M which is to my eyes stunning, is a much more funcitional 'here to do a job' bike than a Ducati, and that's why I'm not surprised 1500 V4R's have sold even at stupid money

2. Does he have more revs than Chaz?

3. Of course, Ducati historically have been innocent of the twisting and bending of rules. I'm sorry, I admire your loyalty to the brand, but lets be honest Ducati have always been a bit liberal with the rule book. Ducati can sell 1500 bikes because of hype of the brand. Its just an Audi. It warrants no more cache than any other brand. Its just we, and I wholeheartedly include myself in this, are mugs and buy into the whole marketing bullshit. Oh and Ducati havent make a pretty bike since the 916. Oh no they havent. Ok the 1198 is pretty, and I quite like the diavel. Ok maybe the xdiavel too, but thats it. The V4 is still a turd to look at. My 1299 isnt pretty from all angles. Just a couple.

Plus I doubt we can buy what really is in the v4r being raced, but tbh I could be wrong. Because some wealthy mug would buy it, despite a bog standard r1 being a better bike for the road.

Probably.

4. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information