1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are New Ducati’s Still Objects Of Desire

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Italianstallion, Sep 7, 2018.

1. I always buy RED. Does this earn me extra points? Oops, just noticed, no bins :( DSC02618.JPG
    Ducatis have lost some of their special appeal as they have been more successful and have sold in higher volumes. Now Husqvarnas......

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. If you don’t want one of the 55,500 or so Ducatis built this year, that’s fine obviously. Can go and buy one of the 5,400,000 Yamahas, or 19,500,000 Hondas or the 1,500,000 or so Suzukis etc instead.

#102 Masklin, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Are you quoting me twice every time due to apoplecticity or excitement :thinkingface:

4. Your 999 is a gloss black Exige and a bike? :thinkingface:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Hey you...... stick with your moped
    lovely-funny-teenager-memes-the-best-memes-to-bring-out-your-inner-teen-angst.png.jpg

6. Thought you might have been able to add the comma yourself without getting confused auld yin...

7. I will do, where would you put it o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Not that I’m
    In to BMW’s but I’ve always had a soft spot for the hp2.
    But the Ducati 998r has always been and always will be my favourite Ducati.
    It makes me drool and I have to own one at some point

• Like Like x 1
  9. Do you really want me to answer that?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Liking that nuda...alot....hang on to that....thatll definately go up in value...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. In answer to the op...yeah...id say but not the whole range....go back 3 or 4years ago id have said id have happily had anything in the range...not now though....scrambler ( all of them ) and a couple of the others too....multi enduro for one...ironic as next years hyper looks like the old 1100...

• Like Like x 1
  12. I actually prefer the look of my mv f4 over the newer dukes.
    Mv’s are in my opinion gorgeous but still I would take the 998r.
    I would even pass up a reach around from miles Cyrus for a nice 998r

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Is Miles Cyrus Miley Cyrus's prettier brother?

• Funny Funny x 4
  14. Dang!!! You got me lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. I look at my 996 every morning at work and I actually think it's better looking then my 1198 sat next to it.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. I have the same
    Thing when
    I look at my wife’s sister and think dang that’s fine when she’s stood next to my wife

• Funny Funny x 4
  17. Considering owners are obsessed with limiting miles and cleaning, na, just a dust collector in the garage.

I don't recall getting a cover with mine.

• Like Like x 2
  18. They would need to shoot all the accountants.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information