1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are We About To Say 'goodbye' To Ducati, Aprilia, Mv ?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Rivercop, Aug 3, 2017.

1. When I visited their site they don’t mention the range at all. At least not on the front page, so they probably know it’s nothing to talk about... lol thanks for your reply tho, very informative.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for this post. Could you nail it down a bit, please, and let us know how much energy you can get into the batteries of this vehicle in 6 hours, or 3 hours? And how much that amount of energy costs, purchased as electricity? And how much the same amount of energy purchased as diesel would cost?

It is interesting that you say that cost wise the electric usage is "half" the cost of diesel - is that based on real figures, or is it just supposition?

3. Just wrote a big reply then lost it argh!

Summary: my house electricity usage has gone up roughly £30 a month compared to the same cost last year. I've been on a fixed deal so cost per unit hasn't changed and I've not added anything else electrical to the house. Monthly diesel cost was around £60-70 hence my 50% less (half) figure, although my driving style has changed to suit the new van.

I'm unsure what the batteries hold in the van capacity wise was trying to find out when my iPad crashed. My home charger, 3pin plug one, is at 3kw and the external fast charger I have is 6kw. I'm unsure what garages fast charge at I do t use them.

To be honest I don't monitor the units of use monthly or per charge (2-3 times a week) other than how much my overall electric is costing me monthly as the company pays me for the what the van uses and I want to make sure they get the payments right! I will however be able to tell you in February how many units the van has used in 12 months and the total cost for those 12months of electric.

One thing I forgot to mention is although range is rubbish the actual charging at home is a lot more convenient that having to go a fill up at a station.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information