1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arquebus - Rip My Friend :(

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Sad news. RIP

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. :( rip Al.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. RIP Al...

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Aww thats sad news. RIP Arquey.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. RIP Al, one of the good guys. Straight talking and knowledgeable you will be missed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. RIP Al we are missing you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. A very sad thing to hear and if Arque's wife Glynis is reading these messages of sympathy, I like others here, wish her the very best life from this point on, as difficult as it is likely to be without her partner alongside.
    RIP Al, someone I didn't know, but do recall the numerous messages he posted, which at times were funny, provocative and informative.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Sorry to hear that, you will be missed Al.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. I sincerely hope his family do get a chance to read these messages.
    Like most here, I only knew him by his forum posts, but he was a genuine & likeable guy here & will be missed on the community. RIP Al

• Love You Love You x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Sad to hear, had never met him but he was a tremendous help with all things Supersport and it's people like him that make forums like this such a great community.

RIP

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. Very sad news. He will be missed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sad news indeed. RIP Al...:(

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. sad to hear of the loss of our very knowledgeable forum member.
    He will be greatly missed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. A sad loss. RIP

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. My heartfelt sympathies to Al's family. Though it was a virtual friendship we had, it was meaningful and not long enough. He was one of the good guys.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. Very sad news and thoughts and sympathies to Al's family and friends (including those on here). As others have said he was always happy to share his knowledge and expertise freely with others even when I asked daft questions about my 600ss.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. Very sad news, Rest in Peace Al, thoughts and prayers with your family and friends.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  18. Damnit. I found myself wondering about Al just a few days ago. We never met, but had exchanged messages on here many times, with particular regard to those strange, odd belt drive supersports. We even conversed over the phone on more than one occasion, when trying to get to the bottom of a tricky speedo drive problem on his bike. I hope the roads are smooth wherever you are.

J

• Love You Love You x 1
  19. Very sad news - RIP

• Love You Love You x 1
  20. Sad news. I didn't meet Al but shared a few posts, I thank him for his generous input.
    My condolences to his loved ones, RIP Al.

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information