1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi Tt S Line - Newish Car Detail

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by rob lewis, Feb 3, 2018.

1. How deep are yer pockets @edb ?.....i'm not as cheap as the polish car wash......Its all dependant on the vehicle size, condition, amount of correction required....and bolt on services....look at my web for an ' indication '...www.detailingworks.co.uk
    Cheers....

• Like Like x 1
  2. tell me about it buddy.....should NOT have sold her.....gutted....

• Like Like x 1
  3. Not even selling mine now Rob, decided to keep as not that enamoured with the 1260, and not a lot out there that do what they do....:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  4. you have made the right choice my friend......I just don't think I can justify £20K on the multi S with all the bits on.....even tho the SWMBO says its ok......bless her! lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh well, go for it then, before she spends it all on shoes....or summit ?? :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Awesome!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I'll be honest Rob, having seen the attention to detail and quality of the work, then looking at your website prices, I think the prices were very reasonable and a good spend

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Have you thought of expanding Rob ?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Thanks buddy.....was thinking of putting them up this year but I'm really hesitant to do so ( I just hope I give value to my customers...TBH no one has EVER complained about my pricing being too high - mite be once they see the finished article they think otherwise )......Looking at a dedicated detailing studio also but to be fully fitted out with a lighting array for machine polishing and a hydraulic ramp etc ....If I did get a unit I could very easily command higher prices.

10. Disagree Rob, more than happy with a fiver mate, providing the quality remains, all is good. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information