1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autumn Rugby Internationals

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TT600, May 24, 2018.

1. Or the Jocks should be kilted and bare their arse.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Apple autospelt it Hakka so must be right ;)

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. The positives we can take from this result/game means we are now the underdogs against New Zealand in the world cup which is a huge plus point,we have their number now....watch out!

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. That is fekin awesome. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bradders, you can't possibly suggest that Swinging the Chariot is any where near the greatest war dance ever.
    Respond by all means, but after the challenge surely ?
    p.s. I'll vote for the river dance challenge :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just fifteen men in black shirts and they can be beaten:upyeah:

7. Yep. Been there, done that. :D

Well, not me personally, but the Irish Rugby team and Munster. Can't wait for Saturday.:upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Should be a good'un.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Hope so, fancy the paddies to pull it off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. I hear the Aussies cant sell out their tickets for 24th.... fingers crossed the whining lot have f*cked off back to wallawalla creek

:innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Not blowing our trumpet but that was one of the best try's so far this tournament.

12. The Scottish try off the line out?

13. Funnily enough, there is an amount of respect that would be garned from that and probably from both sides. Despite the inevitable fallout from snowflakes whose feelings get hurt. Singing a song just doesnt cut it.... Here in the south pacific, we love the haka pre game and when it is two team like NZ and Tonga, that is a large part of what attracts the crowds. Fact is, other cultures just do not have a response to the haka, which is part of what makes it seem insulting I guess. But polynesian countries make a meal of it at the rugby and we love it! I went to the World cup Canada /Tonga game at my home town and the pre celebrations from the Tongans are to be seen to be believed, they lost and then celebrated like they had won. Not in a troublesome way either.
    Me personally, I want the Irish to win, 3 all, go boys!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. OMG. This is so exciting. :scream: Ireland v AB

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yeah, Jesus it's tight. Some major tackles made!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Pady's playing really well :upyeah:
    Got the AB's worried, 7 penalties so far :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Looking good for the paddies!

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Send emergency oxygen to the radio Ulster commentators. I think they may need it.........

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. OMG OMG OMG 16-9 to Ireland!!!!!
    :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::bucktooth::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::D:D:D:D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  20. which bit of ireland?

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information