1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Autumn Rugby Internationals

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TT600, May 24, 2018.

1. Love to be a Irishman in a Irish pub right now,congratulations you boys:upyeah:....and England look and learn:eyes:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Words you never thought you'd say but, does that make Ireland Number One!!!!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • WTF WTF x 1
  3. No because they have to do it week in and out:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. We'll take two out of three:):upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. The whole fecking island!
    I know, it’s bizarre isn’t it? 2 countries for soccer, 1 country for football (GAA), 1 country for Rugby, 1 country for Golf, 1 country physically, 1 country geographically, 2 countries politically, no wonder Brexit is complicated!:p

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Correct, buts that’s 2 out 3 recently now. Bring on the World Cup! :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. 4F7A562B-F842-4511-BC96-E9445E6DFA2B.jpeg Cracked open the Balvenie to celebrate. :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:
    Well worth it, even if my friends did consume most of it. Can always buy another. May not always beat the AllBlacks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well done Ireland......as a kiwi, you played a great game!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. On behalf of my Nation I accept that and thank you.

It was a great game, one of the all time greats. So close, but yes, I believe we outplayed them, this time. But shouldnt get too complacent :worried:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ireland to be fair were brilliant, what a game wish I could be there tonight.

11. T'was a beaut, great defense by the Paddies kept the A.B's out when they usually score, either side of the break and the last 15 mins. Well Done to them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Great defensive lines by the Irish, and that Dublin crowd were easily worth 7 or 8 points.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Well done Wales :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Good win for England.
    Six nations should be interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Not see it yet,just about to watch the highlights with my supper neXt:beer::upyeah:

16. Great series in fairness for all the teams, looking forward to the Six Nations:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Totally in agreement with you on this one,and what entertaining matchs we have viewed ,but my only concerns are have we all peaked too early for that world cup:thinkingface:only time will tell.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yep, the 6 Nations will be a cracker. I reckon Wales will put up a fine performance if they continue as they’ve done in the AIs. It’s not going to be a walkover for any team. I feel sorry for Italy though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Always enjoy rugby it's a hard game played by hard men the football playing Nancy boys could learn a thing or two especially respecting the referees decisions and general sportsmanship

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. Overpaid nancy boys:rolleyes:these rugby chaps kick the shit out of each other for eighty minutes then shake hands afterwards along with some beers.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information