1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Available Until Friday - 1198 Base Model

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Ben Mallinson, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Someone wasn't far away this morning with an offer via message but the prices on here are the prices for a private sale. I don't think the listed prices are at all unreasonable.

It won't be available at the prices listed here once it goes to Italia on friday.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. In the light of comments on another thread, it'll be interesting how much Italia ask for them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Which thread would that be? Link please...

4. They had an 09 1198S in recently with over 20k miles and were asking £9500 for it, it might even still be there, not looked for a while.

5. Do ya like scramblers?
    (In my best Brad Pitt pikey accent)

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. I do... I really can see one being put in the stable at some point too.

At present though... We just don't have time to ride the bloody things :sob:

7. Hmmmm.....shame... I have a really nice one that I could be persuaded to trade!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Buy mine and then sell privately :upyeah:

9. If I had the money to buy yours I wouldn't be talking trade here!!! I don't have a lot to piss in but am trying to come up with ways to snag ya 1198!!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Never wanted an 1198 until now! Lovely bike and sensible money. GLWS

• Like Like x 1
  11. Don't hype it up too much , I'm trying to low Ball him!!!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Last chance to secure the bike at either of the prices in the ad today folks!

I'll be phoning Italia around 4pm to confirm collection time in the morning which is current pencilled in for just after 9 in the morning.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Final arrangements made and no longer available for a private sale. Viewing will be available at Italia from tomorrow for anyone interested.

@El Toro please close thread :upyeah:

15. Thread closed

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information