1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by Rob, Mar 16, 2014.

1. What's wrong with them? It's just a way of rapidly identifying a member and their posts. Now you might not like some people's which is fair enough, but how can you be against the use of avatars per se?

It's high time you had one. Branding is everything (as the font you use would seem to demonstrate).

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have programmable eyes-they look at the things i direct them to look at, and don't look at the things I don't want them to look at, they work both horizontally and vertically.

Great invention-can be bought in any apple store - iEyes

And if the assistant previously had rank, ask for iEyes, Captain.........( pref in a pirates voice)

Update-I gather a 'convert as you read' font converter is still under development.

#22 TT600, Mar 22, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  3. here's one for you

finn.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. like that. dont know how to insert it. (the avatar)

5. er... click on your name top right and choose "Avatar" perhaps.

6. will give it a go.

7. I like how the file name reflects its direction. Thats attention to detail.

8. Click on your name top right
    Hit Avatar
    Select Choose Avatar
    Find a picture that you have saved to your PC
    OK

(save the pic you want as your avatar first)

9. cool think i am getting it. just a wee picture of my car for now.

• Like Like x 1
  10. computers, piece of piss.

11. Hello? Hello? Anybody there? Rob? Rob? ...

12. Who do you want to rob ?

13. Sorry Pete.

You're stuck with having to view the avatars. There's no option to remove them.

14. Yours telling you what to do now?

15. not what to do more where to go. :upyeah:

16. Cue Pete, writing a letter of complaint to the Daily Mail.....

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lady computer says "no" then....

18. i have done every thing possible to avoid using these things. its only in the last couple of years iv discovered the interweb.
    but to be honest i think i am getting quite good at it, i can f..k it in seconds now.

19. Thanks. So evidently there are some options which the old system had but the new one lacks. Pity.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information