1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avengers Infinity Wars

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Heedful, Apr 27, 2018.

1. I'll have to take your word on both chap :D

2. Yeah, course you will :p:no_mouth:

p.s. the tip on using talc worked a dream, thanks :upyeah:

3. Your welcome....erm say whattttt?

4. @bradders Red Skull was indeed the keeper of the Soul Gem. In Captain 'Merica - The First Avenger, he was booted across space by the tesseract when they brawled. Evidently he landed there and has been there for almost 100years, learning to fly it would seem.

Infinity War has a part 2. It's almost for sure that the time stone will reverse all this kerfuffle. The reason Dr Strange let this happen was because he saw 1 future that might work - no doubt we'll find out how in the next one. THANOS was never going to give up, especially when he killed Gamora, so I applaud Disney for letting everyone die - not often that happens.

Disney and their Marvel Cash Cow led by Kevin Feige, have many more movies to sell tickets to sell toys to bribe kids.
    Fear not, "The Avengers will return" :innocent:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ^^^^Yep Dr Strange knew he had to let this happen as the 1 way of winning.

PS, Loki isn't dead, was an illusion. :upyeah:

6. Fucking terrible film. It's just comic book characters hitting each other for 2 hours. No consistency with powers either. Waste of my life.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Watch Rampage. I am right now. Then review your comments ;) LOL

8. Did seem Dr Strange chose this path. Any time I see someone with the ability to change time, I do think it becomes so easy just to undo it all.

9. Hate movies with time travel.

10. Dr Who. Terrible.
    :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. However, I'm sure the time stone alone won't do it. To reverse what's happened, one of the good guys will most likely have to wield the gauntlet with all of the stones in.
    Which may mean, one of the good guys will have to sacrifice someone they love to access the soul stone...! Who might it be!?
    Also, Ironman is likely to have a pivotal part in the next one, considering Dr Strange traded the Time stone to keep him alive, wonder what he'll do!

Also, looks like the Gauntlet is now damaged after the snap. But the mould was still available on Nidavillir, so the "Dwarf" could make another one

Gonna be a long wait!

12. There's no rules in this shit. One minute thor is getting toasted by a star the next minute scarlett johnson or whatever is fighting an alien with no powers except her perfect tits. Then some africans show up with spears that can shoot lasers. The hulk is running around in an iron man suit. Argh.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Good point. Tenner says Ironman sacrifices his bird.....

Wakanda: truly impossible land where the best brains are bested by a 12yr old girl who can miraculously stick together 3b lines off dna. But that what makes these films great: they are juts like comic books where anything, and everything, is possible :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I think Captain Marvel will play a big part.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. When does Popeye appear I wonder, or does he have to sacrifice Olyve in the pit of Pluto or is it after he consumes the armchair of spinach ?

16. Part 2 coming up!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Looking forward to it.

Will have to watch the first one again to remind myself what’s happened.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information