1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Average Ducati riders age?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by slof, May 17, 2013.

1. What do the twenty year olds say? Do they mind?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. 66, bought the 950S last year, chatted with a biker at a cafe a while ago, he'd just bought a Tiger 800 at 84 , "you'll do for me" I thought..

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I was going to tot up the average age. but then couldn't be arsed o_O it's looking nearer 60 though I think :motorcycleduc:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I was bored this morning, so bearing in mind I might have missed one or two, or counted one or two twice due to multiple quotes & people waffling on about "when they were a kid", the average age is 44.3 years.
    The poll is rubbish to get an accurate figure because you have to choose an age range, just sayin' :)

The average age poll is the sort of thing a politician would come up with to fudge the figures in his/her favour ;)

5. You can take the Median of each sector - there weren't enough poll options for every day over the last 90 years or so :bucktooth: are your calculations correct :joy:

6. Median, "poll options", sector ..................... typical words used by a politician & too many unknown words for a thick Northerner to understand !:joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. It was a good try though CAT3? :) All polls can probably be trashed and desconstructed and particularly if they are voluntary - the (almost certainly "young") majority can't be Rsed to take part.

8. Northern Automotive Design Engineer - your maths is shit :poop:................:yum

9. Offset by the olds that are no longer capable of taking part - many don't have Tinternet :skull:

10. but that percentage was found to be 10 to 1 in a recent poll.

11. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

12. I'm sort of surprised Ducati haven't tried targeting the younger rider who wants a bike that looks like a sportsbike without actually wanting the speed. Not my bag but it's a clearly a huge swathe of the market that even Aprilia look to be getting into with the rs660.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information