1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B&b Anglesey

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by DucatiScud, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Has anyone got a recommendation to a B&B near Anglesey circuit as I’ve 2 days there in 2 weeks time. TIA

2. Valley hotel for convenience

• Like Like x 1
  3. You could simply drive around & ring up. The place isn't huge & you may get a better view going in person.

4. Hire a motorhome and trailer (if needed). Or better still, buy one. Turn up when you like and where you like, then enjoy free holidays and freedom for years afterwards.

I got one a few months ago and so I have the zealous proselytising spirit of the recent convert.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I could but what with working in Southampton Monday driving home loading the van up for a 5 am start Tuesday doing the track day Tuesday, the appeal of the adventure of driving around Anglesey in the semi dark just doesn’t do it me.

Thanks though on any other day it might just work.

6. Yes I’ve given this a little thought, it does appeal and a motor home dealer has just stocked his spangly new showroom.

I rode past on my bike on the way from home from work caught a glimpse of a price tag, 148k was like :p.

If work continues in the volume it has for another year it may well happen (not the 148k one), it could take the lad and I snowboarding and such too.

Chap at work converts vans into camper vans but even his are at 25k but they lush he does 2/3 a year, takes him a while to find the right base van to start with. He’s currently doing a Sprinter van.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information