1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back In The Game!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by TT600, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Having not had a garage for the last few years the bike had been kept in other Half’s parents garage. Was last MOTd in 2014 year I think I rode it 90 miles from south of Bristol to Pembury-did a full track day -and rode it home the same day.

I think I was the only one who did ride to/from...

Well I moved in sept and now have a house with a long double garage for both the TT600 and 916.

So got it out from the other halfs parents garage-did a bit of checking it over ( kicked the tyres -inflated the back one a bit) and rode it to the MOT station.

One bacon and egg sarnie later the 916 had swotted away with impunity the MOT-advisory for noisy exhaust( natch)- and rode it home.

It’s an early 916 (i think it’s a prototype but I don’t think that makes it any more valuable) and its done 34000 miles.

I might try and ride it this year once I’ve painted and decorated the entirety of the new house...

648F3E7C-5ED3-4A56-94B6-87C2DE03339A.jpeg

:upyeah:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Great looking bike. :heart_eyes:

3. Blumin ek get them wheels cleaned.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Great beach shoot:upyeah:hope you get out on it this season,they should be ridden fast:upyeah:

5. In my defence, the roads I have been down today in Zummerset have been a bit ‘agricultural’ ....

I did have to laugh , I wanted to give it a bit of a run to clean the brake pads. I dropped back from a few cars , put it into second and opened it up.

Fuck me the back spun up and stepped sideways at least 15 feet, if not 20 feet...... Wasn’t expecting that to happen -doesn’t happen too often on the Triumph!!!

Roads were a tadd damp greasy and muddy...

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information