1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back In Trouble...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Yep back in trouble again..

Police knocking on my door this am.. I thought it was regarding my walking the tracks but no.. my So called neighbour has now claimed I’ve caused criminal damage on his property..

A few years back we were burgled and lost about £7k alone from my workshop..

Anyway after the insurance failed to cough up even though I had full cover I put up rows of small spikes around the tops of the fences in that area.. they’ve been there years but, you guessed it, the ones on his boarder fence although on my side of the fence, he’s complained about and I’ve been told to remove them on the basis that by screwing them to his fence via my side it’s criminal damage..

I’ve refused to do so and so I await a long term doing porridge ..

My self being is back struggling to cope with this all..

X

2. Just take them down. It ain't worth it, honestly it isn't

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. I have to say take them down from the neighbours side
    Think you have enough to deal with without this as well noodle doodle

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Agree with the others Noods, take them down you don't need the hassle.

5. Mmmmm what pees me off is he wouldn’t have had this £2k fence if it wasn’t down to me..

When the old couple sadly went into a home I spoke with the solicitor dealing with the house sale and agreed if I dug out all the tree roots etc he would get a fence installed.. Their fence and trees had seen better times etc, anyway I spent 3 summer back breaking weeks getting it all cleared up etc..

So the new P***k gets a free beautiful fence and I’m about to get done for about 10 screw holes in it.. W******r..

It’s not the taking down, it’s just the feeling he’s laughing at me by getting his way etc... x

6. Take them down, throw a bit more cat poo over and just laugh it off, it's not worth it, we want a happy Noods.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Be the bigger man here and simply comply. You know it makes sense.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Yeah. Just do it.

There will be a karma moment in the future.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. The man speaks the truth :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. You sorted it yet Noodles? :eyes:

11. I’m taking him down, sorry, them down, in the morning ... just for you Guys, not for this bellend ..

X

• Like Like x 8
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. Both would be good, kidding, kidding, but we'll settle for them. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. cant help thinking you should poison him with yellow jasmine, claire would

14. Good job noodle doodle
    It’s for you not him he isn’t the one getting into trouble you are so see this as doing it FOR YOU.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. Your head is in fucked up town noods, do you really need to add another city called nails on some wood??

In the scale of things, what's most important, keeping your head on the opposite side of batshit crazy...or insisting some nails on a fence remain?

fight the important battles

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information