1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back On The Road !!

Discussion in 'Monster' started by drax dave, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Well, after 18 months of swapping out components that did not appear to improve matters, my previously “cutting out when hot” Ducati S2R Thou is back on the road ! I recently fitted a new fuel pump harness, four new iridium plugs and a Fuel Booster Plug from Sportouring.Com and she is back to normal.

I think that the issue with the harness was that I leant the fuel tank too far back when tinkering, thus putting a strain on the wiring. The Booster Plug is supposed to even out the fuelling. I'm not sure that I noticed much different on my ride to the MOT station and back, but there again she ran fine so ???

She is booked in with Ducati John for a valves/belts/ throttle bodies set ups, but he is so busy it may well be spring time before he gets a look at her.

If anyone is having trouble and would like to borrow/buy a HT coil, alt stator, reg/rec or a CPS then do give me a shout

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information