1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bagnaia Or Dovi In Factory Team?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by MassimoVulto, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Bagnaia has just smashed the lap record!!

2. Anyone watch fp3 just now?

3. Cheers for that i thought i was in that thread, deleted.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Apparently Ducai are now going to announce the rider choice after Catalunya.

5. I think they'll need to do some backtracking if Dovi wins it this season,as for those riders they're all up and down with no consistency from one race to the next,but i could be wrong and time will tell.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dovi is leading by luck. The other boys may be up and down but they aint full factory. Dovi is gone. I like him but even if he won this season he ain't the future for ducati.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. He should be rewarded one more contract as a winning gesture in my book before being put out to grass.:upyeah:

8. The thing is with Ducati management it can be a bit odd at times and strange decisions but like you say time will tell:upyeah:.

9. If he wins the season that would be a lovely gesture by ducati ... but despite being runner up to mm he is hardly stamping his authority on the series now mm is out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lol... he will kick arse now! I have the worst form ever in predicting sports results!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I'm just counting up how many Ducati Motogp championship they have won ever the years in modern times and i don't need hands for this calculation.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. As much as i like Dovi, to beat MM they need up and coming young hungry blood, i think the old guard will have to yield, life goes on!
    It's good to see Pasini back.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. He's probably in two minds whether or not he should win it for them this year or just don't bother.......feck them attitude.:punch:

• Like Like x 1
  14. There past choices in WSBK have been all over the place in the last 6 years at least, i don't know what it is but having stayed many times in Italy all i can say is there Italian!:laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Quite possibly the same rule applies to the motorcycles as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Assolutamente:upyeah::)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Maybe but I doubt it. Im sure he'd like nothing better than to kill it and say fuck you ducati but i don't think he has the bike or talent for that. Im not saying he has no talent as that would be ridiculous, he's fucken good! But he doesn't have it in excess, as in not enough to overcome the bikes short commings or the talent of the young guns that have now found their feet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Marc is a freak of nature and a very difficult player to beat up,but your forgetting Dovi has come in second many times over so he must know a little bit about bike racing by now.Yes the future is fresh young blood & looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. He probably knows more about bike racing than half of the gp Paddock combined! And is shit hot. But he's not and I doubt he can convert that in to a season win. Id love to be wrong and usually am when it comes to sport but I can't se him taking the season by anything other than turning up and getting lucky. As in, he won't dominate /take advantage of mm's absence

• Like Like x 1
  20. Do you fellas not follow MotoGP? Dovi has already told Ducati to stick it! He has said he is even willing to sit out next year or be a factory test rider until the following season, just not with Ducati.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information