1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barbeque - S W London - Sunday 8 July Afternoon

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Pete1950, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Oyez! Oyez!

The DOCGB London Branch is holding a Branch Barbeque on Sunday 8 July in the afternoon from 2pm onwards.

It will be in the garden at Hendy Pianos, 435 Hook Road (A243), Chessington KT9 1EL. It is half a mile south of the A3 Kingston By-pass (Hook/Chessington exit). By kind permission of Tim Hendy.

There will be free food, barbequed meats, salads etc, costs subsidised by the Ducati Owners Club GB. Welcome to come along.

Peter.

• Like Like x 5
  2. I will be in London that weekend for a gig and to drop my bike off for transportation to WDW, so may be able to stop by for a sausage on my way back to Somerset :)

3. REMINDER:
    London Branch Barbecue - on Sunday 2pm onwards for the Ducati Owners Club GB, London Branch.
    FREE food and drink courtesy of the DOCGB - first come first served.
    Come to Tim Hendy Pianos, 435 Hook Road, Chessington KT9 1EL (South-West of London, near the A3). Plenty of free bike parking in drive, just past the white picket fence.
    Weather will be excellent.

4. You going to Hyde Park?

5. Yep :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. The nearest station to Tim's place is Chessington North (on line from Waterloo) - a five minute walk.

7. Just setting off now.

8. Would have liked to have come, but currently out of the country.

Hope everyone had a good day :cool:

9. 20180708_154108.jpg 20180708_154005.jpg 20180708_154031.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Burger me. Just found out about this. Could have come but...too late.

11. Sorry to have missed this, lovely gesture by Tim.

12. Your grass is greener than mine. Looks like a great evening!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information