1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barely Ride Now

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by camelfarmer, May 31, 2019.

1. Sounds like we need a sunday morning out.....just waiting for the summer to come along a bit more....life is full on for me (a normal working week for me is 50 hours) but, they banned our sunday morning overtime so...sunday mornings are free....mid summer we go to loomies one morning (im over in knowle). A couple of times during the summer months we do a weston bike night. Might do another ace cafe on a friday night etc etc. Dunno how much your into your riding, but ive got a mate who has a bunch over other mates that ive only met once but early sunday mornings they go up through south wales and into hereford and back down but theyre all a bit full on (ive only been out once with them) though....i just about managed to keep up with them but, i was on the oldest hardware as it were...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Riding with others, that’s the key. Bikes, bullshit, banter and when away copious amounts of beer :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The time will come in life when you can't ride ever again for whatever reasons,so that's surely motivation in itself to crack on in life before the clock stops:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Absolutely....to the above points.....ill keep going as long as i can. We all disagree quite often (and that part of the banter fun)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information