1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barry Sheene

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by its me, Jul 18, 2019.

1. .......and i wear clothes these days;)

2. not for long if you still look like that!

3. :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Mine is nearer 20 o_O

5. You don't look a day older;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. just 20?

7. Yes :skull:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  8. …….and back to the original post...….Legend!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. yeah @Exige

10. It was you :bucktooth: now back to the original thread.... :motorcycleduc:barry

:):upyeah:

11. Straight talking Bazza:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  12. i kept all my race bikes, no one else was clever enough to do that, im so clever me. my collection is awesome, even better than Exiges , well nearly, Rock on Bazza . fkin leg end :upyeah:

13. He was my boyhood hero, got me into bikes (and Brut aftershave:confused:), so much so that my first 'proper' bike once I turned 17 (50cc mopeds don't count) was a Suzuki GT185:eek:, followed by a GT550 a year later, which I painted to match his Suzuki team colours - a shit job as I did it myself with an aerosol and a paint brush:scream: but hey, I was only 18 - just.

What a legend:upyeah: - him, not me.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Show us a pic Paul!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I probably have got one somewhere but as this long pre-dates digital photos I’ve absolutely no idea where somewhere might be :confused:. Suffice to say it looked OK from 30’ away but up close there were distinctly noticeable brush strokes and run marks.

I decided being a paint sprayer probably wasn’t the job for me :(

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information